Webvisions’ Security Services
It is no longer “if” but “when” a cyberattack will occur. In one year alone, Singapore businesses lost about $2 billion due to loss and downtime, and the incidence of cybercrime is set to grow as businesses become more connected to the Internet and more transactions and data are handled digitally.
Why You Need Security
It is very important for businesses to ensure that security measures are taken to mitigate the risks and ensure business continuity when attacks occur. This will help to:
- Prevent any disruption to your business operations
- Ensure that your critical systems and data are protected
- Provide customers with the assurance that they can perform transactions safely on your website
- Prevent reputational damage due to security incidents such as compromised websites or leakage of customer data
- Minimise financial losses arising from attacks
What We Offer
Our security services protect your email, data and critical IT resources and help boost customer confidence in transacting with your business online.
SSL (Secure Sockets Layer)
Maximise customer confidence in the security of your website.
Protect inbound and outbound emails from spam, viruses and phishing attacks.